For many people, casino gaming is exciting and entertaining. Therefore, they make decisions carefully and consider how much money and time they want to spend on gambling.
Here’s how to control yourself:
- Before you even start playing, set a loss limit and stick to it;
- Play with low risk and always remember that everything is just a game
- Never borrow money to play;
- Set yourself a time limit;
- Take regular breaks from playing;
- Balance playing with other activities;
- Do not play if you are under stress, depression, drugs, drunk or other problems;
- Only play with money that you have left for your free time, but never with money that you can use to cover your fixed costs (rent, electricity, etc.).